Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random Message to Stranger on Dating Website

This chick says she wants to study Criminal Justice:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member20529261.htm

So I let her have it:

Criminal Justice is for PIGS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slang_terms_for_police_officers#P

Pig: "This term was widespread during the 19th century, disappeared for a while, but reappeared during the 20th and 21st century. It became especially popular during the 1960s and 1970s in the underground hippie and anti-establishment culture. It has also been used in anti-authoritarian punk and gangsta rap circles. Oz magazine she showed a picture of a pig dressed as a policeman on a front cover."

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Lucky for you:

Once you're a cop, you'll have access to the newest and coolest panoptic tools around... Meaning: You'll be able to use facial-recognition software to hunt me down and put a cap in my ass for calling you the 'pig' that you aspire to be. Better yet, you could accuse me of being a terrorist and have me locked up in Guantonamo (or wherever they're putting people who fuck with state/corporate interests these days)

Or if you like, you can simply investigate my anti-establishment blog [aka:Pink0™], where I nail Capitalism™ to a tree for (among other things) killing all of my friends and destroying my life. It tells all about me: my home address, pictures of me with my friends... You name it!

http://myopsy.blogspot.com

PS: You might wanna take down the pic of you flipping off the camera. If it hadn't been for that, I never would've bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment